Friday 4 January 2019

The Secretive Skink

Pros and Cons of being a Doc ranger.
I think that one of the pros of being a Doc ranger would be always being out in the bush with nature. Another pro is being able to gather more knowledge on native species and being able to help our environment.

The cons of being a doc ranger is that you might often have to get up at early hours of the morning and at night. Another con is having to drop 1080 and also having to work in bad weather conditions.

I do not think that I would like to be a Doc ranger when I am older.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Miko!
    Awesome to see you are blogging with us! Thank you for sharing these pros and cons!

    Just like any job, there are always going to be some pros and cons. The cons you have listed are valid and I totally understand why you are not interested in becoming a Doc Ranger.

    I think it is important to protect our animals! We have so many native animals that are so special to us, can you name a few?


    Keep going!
    Hasiba :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.