Monday 17 December 2018

North And South

North And South


I live in Greymouth on the west coast of the south island of New Zealand.

We have a river running through Greymouth which
splits it into two parts Greymouth and Cobden.
The river is called the Grey River. In Greymouth
there are many fun activities you can do.
We have a surf shop in town where you can
hire your own surfboard and take it out at Cobden beach.
We have lots of walks spread out across the west coast.
We also have good fishing opportunities and our river is
well known for the amount of whitebait caught in it each year.
Greymouth has a big specially designed skate park.
We have two high schools and lots of primary schools
spread around the west coast.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Miko!
    Woah this is such a unique post! This makes me really want to visit Greymouth! This summer is going to be the first time I go fishing! I am beyond excited because I love fish and chips. How wonderful will it be to catch and cook your own fish! Feel free to give me some fishing tips! That skatepark sounds incredible! Do you skate too? You are so lucky to live in such an interesting place.
    Blog -ya later!
    Hasiba

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely consider visiting Greymouth! I love fish and chips as well. Hope you catch something good. I do skate but I prefer to use my skate board as a form of transport rather than going to the skate park. Have a good one
      -Miko

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.